[Shotimes] How to get 300HP from your 3.0L SHO engine

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:22:09 -0700

mark wrote:

> What will be interesting, will be @ 300 hp, what the max voltage will be on
> the MAF (850 kg/hr MAF and EEC transfer curve).  FWIW at ~255-260 chp I
> think it was 4.2 or 4.3 when I logged it.
>
> Also, trimming the WOT tables to 13:1 A/F on the wideband, then log to see
> what the stock injector duty cycle and pulse widths are @ 300 hp.  I seem to
> remember the duty cycle as high as 92% back when I logged it with the stock
> cams.

If I'm thinking correctly this morning, when you trim the WOT table tables
to 13:1 A/F, the duty cycle should go DOWN (ingoring whatever effect the new
cams will have on fuel demand) compared to your exist A/F ratio, right?

    Alan
    (wannabee SHO tuner)