[Shotimes] Power Seats (Was: Convention 2004 DVD)

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:21:12 -0400

> Besides, with a full power driver's seat and a manual passenger seat
> the 50/50 balance (left to right) would be messed up.  That's
> unacceptable.

I think the passenger side is already heavier anyway, even with a driver in
the car.  Since the engine is biased towards the passenger side (and the 91
lb tranny on the driver's)

I think at the 03 convention most of the SHO's w/ driver corner weighted
heavier on the passenger side.  (you also have a 45 lb battery/tray on that
side)

I still want one of them alum bodied sables for a track car :)

mark