[Shotimes] Power Seats (Was: Convention 2004 DVD)

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:35:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Funny post.  Anyone that wants to turn the SHO into a racer will most
likely pull the stock seats altogether and replace with something
ultralightweight.  In fact it would be likely that the racer not have any
passenger seat!
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo