[Shotimes] bias valve plugs

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:01:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I took off all the hardware I could.  The flap that covers the valves is
the trickiest part.  I pried it slightly back and rotated up and out of
the way.  There might be a way to remove it completely since the stud
looks threaded but I just let it be.

Just remember that once the valve comes out, brake fluid will come out too
no matter how fast you are.  After you install the plugs, you will have to
bleed the rear brakes.  Might be a good time to flush the lines too if you
haven't done that.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo