[Shotimes] Tach signal?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:20:01 -0400

annyone out there know what wire I should be hooking up to off the DIS or
coil to get a tach signal for my Autometer RPM module for a mini-shift
light? Talked to autometer today, the guy said there should be a tach pickup
connector on the firewall, but I don't believe there is. I figured that Ii
would have to tap into a wire on the DIS harness or off the coil pack. One
would assume that the same wires for hooking up a monster tach would be the
same for hooking up this RPM module. Not saying that that many here would
have a monster tach.

thanks

Bruce Malachuk