[Shotimes] Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:08:48 -0400

There are no directions on which way to make the cats point. I had the same
questions of them like 2 years ago. Also they told me to have the heat
shields facing down to prevent grass fires. The shields both fell off this
summer after only one winter in the salt and snow.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of cmichaelo@optonline.net
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:42 PM
To: Ed Cizmar
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

Ed,

I'm about to do the same exact install.

Btw, I didn't get any installation instructions.

I inspected the cats but didn't find any indication of directionality.  So I
am not installing them in any particular direction.

Wrt the heat shield, I don't know what the purpose of it is. So again, I was
gonna make it point up, for no other reason than to increase ground
clearance a little bit.

But please don't take advice from me. As I mentioned above, I'm guessing my
way through both of your questions...:)

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html