[Shotimes] Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:36:18 -0400

I had called the SHOshop 2 years ago when I get my pipe. The cats they used
then could go in any direction, and heat shields were supposed to be down.
As I said. My shileds fell off this year and then I ceramic coated my y-pipe
so the importance of where the shields go is minimal. Cause after 1-2 years
they are gon a fall off if you seen any road salt.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of cmichaelo@optonline.net
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 7:21 PM
To: Jason Hartberger
Cc: Ed Cizmar; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

I would agree with you that it might be important which way the cats go, but
only IF they are directional.

In my case, and in Ed's, and Bruce's, there were no indications on the cats
that they were directional. So, they are probably not directional, in which
case you can put them on any way you want.

I would assume that if a cat was directional, that it would have some very
clear signs on it indicating which way it should be put on.  These cats do
not.

Since we bought the cats at the Sho Shop, some would say, that all bets and
assumptions are off. But still, I don't think these cats are directional. I
will call Vadim on monday to ask though. And I'll get the heat shield info
too...

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html