[Shotimes] Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro <stevetatro@gmail.com>
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:28:25 -0400

I suggest keeping the heat shields permanently in place with some
cheap worm clamps.  I've fixed many a Honda (they tend to have
disposable heat shields as well) using this method.  No rattle, no
mysterious missing scraps of metal.

I always get mine at NAPA, but I'm sure other parts store (as well as
home improvement stores) would have them.

Later,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 179k miles
Monroe, Ohio