[Shotimes] SHOShop Y-pipe Won't Light Off.....was: Sho Shop y-pipe w/cats

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

On the entrance ramps? Wow, I'm sure that most of us
are at WOT on entrance ramps. They wouldn't even get a
clear shot of my license plate with all of the oil
smoke screen.

Ian