[Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:16:15 -0700

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:09:41 -0500, Kevin & Cheryl Airth wrote:

>And lastly it's "only" $136. How much do you want to spend to get this?

If the seller won't take PayPal, I won't even bid on an item.  I paid with PP for 4
struts from a guy with a 99% satisfaction rate, and they didn't come and they didn't
come.  I emailed the guy, with no success.  Finally I went to PP and went through
their procedure.  He credited my PP account in a few days, saying he was out of
stock.  No comment as to whether he got my emails or not.

George