[Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:00:00 -0500

I agree. I also don't accept any type of payment except for PayPal.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 70K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:16 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:09:41 -0500, Kevin & Cheryl Airth wrote:

>And lastly it's "only" $136. How much do you want to spend to get this?

If the seller won't take PayPal, I won't even bid on an item.  I paid with
PP for 4
struts from a guy with a 99% satisfaction rate, and they didn't come and
they didn't
come.  I emailed the guy, with no success.  Finally I went to PP and went
through
their procedure.  He credited my PP account in a few days, saying he was out
of
stock.  No comment as to whether he got my emails or not.

George