[Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

Like some have said, I like to pay with credit cards
because of the built in protection.

Barring that, USPS MO's are not a bad idea because
(supposedly) you have some protection with that as
well.

Ian