[Shotimes] O'Fallon MO SHO Owner

Jerry Mullner jerry_mullner@mastercard.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:52:30 -0500

Hey Bruce,

What do you need me to do????

Jerry Mullner
89 Currant Red
94 ATX

Message: 5
From: "Bruce Malachuk" <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>, <TechSHO@topica.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:04:21 -0400
Subject: [Shotimes] Anyone in the O'Fallon, MO area?

anyone on here in the O'fallon Missouri area? I bought some injectors from
someone on ebay, he listed them as 30# accels, they were FMS's. I returned
them, he promised a refund, that was 3 months ago and he keeps giving me
excuses. I need someone that can check to make sure this guy is where he
says he is so that I can contact his local police and possibly file a claim
in small claims court if needs be. He tells me that he doesn't hav ethe
$136
to send me but on October 2nd he kicked in a bid on a 200X Honda CBR
600F4i.

I'm not looking for anyone to go beat him or anything like that, unless
someone is so inclined :-) Please contact me off list or if anyone out
there
has suggestions. I checked with my bank since I paid with a personal check
have very little recourse other than having proof that I paid and he cashed
it.

Bruce J Malachuk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  This e-mail message and any attachments are only
for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or
other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender
immediately. Thank you.