SHO's lapping Bimmers was:Re: [Shotimes] OT: carfax anyone?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

I destroyed E36 M3's at my first auto-x and I've seen
SHO's blow Ferrari's off of the track. It has made me
realize that it's all about the driver. My SHO doesn't
have anywhere near the handling potential of an E36 M3
(I want one badly)...

almost forgot-turbo BMW? Now what you have you got
done to that?

Oh, and I assume that nobody has carfax? ;)

my 2 pesos

Ian