[Shotimes] catback system

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:46:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The part that mates to the Y-pipe has to be that diameter.  What I would
do with the Walker system is cutout the resonator (it is crap and will
fail within months) they have and replace it with a 2.5" straighthrough
pipe.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo