[Shotimes] snow tires vs all season

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

First off, a big thanks to everyone who has responded
both on and offlist. I am probably going to go with
215/55/16's. From what Mike Bruce said earlier,
anything taller than 55 may rub the fenders with the
wilwoods.

Anyone know anything about the Pirelli Winter
directionals? I'm looking at a used set that's local
to me, less than 4K on them..Tirerack didn't have any
info on them so I assume it's a discontinued tire.

thanks again
Ian