[Shotimes] off topic but ford .. new 05 mustang

Don Donelson 1badsho@tnh.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:41:17 -0400

We just got in our first 05 Mustang .. wow .. what a nice car.

A little louder than I thought .. but thats because I have also driven the new 500 and new Freestyle that are very very quiet.

The lines on this car are vintage. Very very nice as is fit and finish. The inside is a lot roomier too .. the 94 to 04 mustang were way to small for me .. the new 05 is much bigger.

And the best .. the automatic v6 .. hauls ass ... this car is quick ! .. WE have a GT coming in .. and that car as we all know is a 0-60 times are 5 secs ..

Anyway .. the v6 coupe is really a nice car !

dond