[Shotimes] off topic but ford .. new 05 mustang

Frank Costa SHOrage@brothersofmetal.org
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:05:35 -0400

I thought it was too quiet....

Interior was a little cramped but it sure looked good...

I drove a 5sp auto but i must say...it was impressive nonetheless.

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
Polyurethane Rear Swaybar Endlinks
Solid Delrin Subframe Bushings
Directional Italian SLicers
Bridgestone HP50 Tires All Around
Subframe Connectors
Rod Shifter
Performance (RACTIVE) Shift Knob [ Good For 25 HP]

http://www.brothersofmetal.org/frank.html