[Shotimes] off topic but ford .. new 05 mustang

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:54:19 -0400

The V6 only came in the Mustang again starting in 94.  Before that, from
84(?) to 93 it was the extremely underpowered 4cyl.

Bill Murray
Spent a few nights cruising the streets in a navy blue 92 4cyl Musstang
with wire hubcaps!

---