[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:28:01 -0400

That makes a lot of sense.  The SHO has a decent amount of torque steer
as it is, with a Quaife added its even worse.  It can definitely be a
handful if you're not expecting it.  I assume the TL uses a gear diff,
though it could be viscous.

Bill Murray

---