[Shotimes] Yellow SHO with Tennessee tags sighted in Lake Worth

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:36:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You were the guy I was thinking of, Rick.  The car was a TaxiCab yellow
Gen2.  The SHO emblem on the rear bumper had the lines painted black.

It was pretty evident the guy didn't understand what I was saying to him
(trying to complement his car) and thought I wanted to race.  There is a
suburb of Lake Worth that has central american immigrants, and it looked
like one of them picked up this car.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo