[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:09:17 -0700 (PDT)

The GXP has (or at least has available) a 4.6l DOHC Northstar. 275 HP, 300 lb-ft. It
should get it on pretty decently, even through an auto. Although with a base price
of almost $36 large, I would have to consider an Acura TL or a G35. The TL has 270
horsies (although V6) and they both probably have better quality but somewhat
smaller interiors.

-Ron Childs  '91