[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:14:47 -0500

I saw that advertised and got excited about it.  One of the recent magazines
did a test and IIRC the acceleration was just over 7 sec. for 0-60.  That
puts it in SHO territory but I doubt if the rest of the car meets our
standards.