[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:17:24 -0500

The 4.6 Northstar is in the Bonneville GXP.  The GP GXP has
a 5.3L V8 according to Autoweek, that would be the 326 CI
Chevy probably.  The Autoweek online story doesn't say
specifically, but they do say it is an all aluminum engine.

It is expected to sell for under $30,000.

Don Mallinson