[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:31:42 -0500

So in 43 years we've managed to lose 1 cubic inch?   :-)

I've lost interest in Chebby- is the 326 still basically the same old small
block?

Also- isn't the Bonneville bigger than the GP?  Seems odd that they put the
big V8 in one vs. the other.