[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Kevin M. Bisch, Pharm.D. kevin624@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:20:23 -0400

>Since you're only 24, your left leg should still be in good shape.  You
>outta try driving a real SHO, you know, one of the originals where you had
>to shift for yourself.
>-

My commute daily consists of driving from one end of Philadelphia to the
other end. Try that daily in an MTX and tell me how long it is fun for you.
And I have the leisure of drinking my cup 'o java along the way. The
selectshift is more than sufficient for red light drag racing, too. Turn
off the traction control and you can lay some mean rubber. Sedate? Nah.

--Kevin