[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:47:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Kevin,  You continue to miss the point.  This is not a discussion about
which car is better to drive in bumper to bumper traffic.  It's about
which car is more fun to drive overall.  I've driven both cars and I have
my conclusion.  When you've done the same, let me know.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo