[Shotimes] Pontiac unveils SHO successor?

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

The Pontiac 326 is a different engine than the Chevy 327. It dates back to the days
when GM's divisions each had distinctively different engines, even if displacements
were the same or close.

-Ron Childs  '91