[Shotimes] ATX Questions (Time for my 4th tranny?)

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:38:27 -0400

My price at the dealer is $1450 plus tax and core for a reman SHO AX4S, and
I get a healthy discount on parts list price. I believe all their trannys
have 3/36 but I could be wrong on that one.

Jack look for an email from a friend of mine, he's been busy with some home
projects and autocrossing, but he said he'd be very interested In building
you a tranny, that will outlast a stock Ford reman and one that was suited
to your budget. Think of it as prolly close to an FPS tranny, but starting
from a used known good core and replacing everything that wears, and doing
all the upgrades and tricks that the small independent tranny rebuilders
learn about and use. He's been building all sorts of ATX trannys for people
in the are for years, just has only done a few SHO ones recently.

Last tranny he built was for a gen3 and it ran about 2k IIRC and he did just
about every upgrade out there. And that was with install.

Prolly delivered you'd be looking at $1400 or less for a better than Ford
reman tranny.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(