[Shotimes] ATX Questions (Time for my 4th tranny?)

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:20:14 -0500

Jack:
 What kind of price are getting for the Motorcraft unit? They are usually
$1500-$1800? A you know this is what Doug L. uses as a base? Last time I
checked the Mototcraft unit had a 12 month/12K miles warranty from Ford. Is
the 3 years from the dealer or shop?
.
.