[Shotimes] GEN II AC ... Can it Handle the Heat?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:40:56 -0400

Nylog blue is an a/c fitting and O-ring lubricant. Designed to work with the
oils in the R-134a system/residue and provide protection and sealing when
installing new o-rings. Basically it makes sure you get a good seal. There
is blue (really just in a blue labeled bottle) for r-134a and then red for
R-12 systems

I had been told by a number of people to pick up a bottle for $5 and use it
on all A/C o-rings and fittings.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(