[Shotimes] Gen II AC... Now CAN Handle The Heat

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Got my 95 MTX back from the dealer after complaining
about it not being cold. It is incremently better
and now cools in less than 45 seconds. I can now drive
in triple diget temps without sweating.
Changed my engine oil yesterday and noticed a pleasant
surprise while under the car. The new AC lines are
much more substantial than the factory ones. This
makes me happy, because the factory ones lasted 10
years, so I should be done with AC troubles for the
life of the car for me, with a new compressor and all
new lines and accumulator.
That being said I would still like to tweak it with
the low temp switch. I was looking at it yesterday,
but
did'nt have a light and could not see the adjusting
screw on top of the low pressure switch. Is it next to

the 2 wires that go to the switch? Thanks.
-Pete
Finnally NOT Sweating in My SHO In Tampa