[Shotimes] OT: Cadillac CTS

Mark Pawlowski markski@molalla.net
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:49:22 -0700

What is valet mode? Is this something new Chevy came out with? I've never
heard of that before other than being able to lock your trunk & gas fill
door.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 9:24 AM
  Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT: Cadillac CTS

  I don't know if it had active steering.  Is there a button to disable it?
  may go to one of these again.  I was trying to think of ways that GM may
  have stacked the deck.  Unfortunately, I came up with many easy ways like
  tires, pressure, dirty air filters, etc.

  The Corvette was being driven in valet mode, so I was very disappointed
with
  GM for wasting my time.