[Shotimes] Re: PCV extractor and vacuum in crankcase

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Jason Zuress and Bruce Malachuk have had a crankcase
evac. system on their V6's for awhile now. I purchased
a setup that I am planning on installing when my 3.2
goes in. After talking to Leigh Smith about this last
year, I was considering trying to figure out how to
rig a system that used the PCV system at idle (with a
catch can) and switched over to the evac when enough
vacuum was achieved. (2000 rpm or so). I may just
install it straight up and forget about it too.

Ian

http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYb1dhxAb62fTTa/TopOffers