[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Accidents Happen - Be Careful Out there!

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:55:37 -0500

Kind of like the last turn at Putman.  I saw a car just about eat that guard
rail square in the front bumper.  Of course he was trying to pass two cars
coming out of the turn on the last outing in Advanced.......  I think the car
in front of me lifted otherwise he would never had made it.

Paul