[Shotimes] Pimp My Ride

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com>
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:44:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

>I wouldn't even be surprised if the 'we only have 3 weeks to do this bike"
>is really a 6-month process.....edited down for TV.

BINGO!

FWIW...My friend scott who did the welding on my cage in the 89, now works for another friend (www.adirondacklogworks.com)...they do custom wood working and railings.  They did the railings for the house that Paul Sr. built (or is building) towards the end of last year.  I guess the guy managing the construction (who scott was dealing with as a sub) is a good friend of paul.  Scott was telling me last year with the discovery contracts, merchandise boom, and their business boom from all the PR, they OCC grossed something close to 60 million (IIRC) last year alone.

mark