[Shotimes] TWO Ford SHOws coming up

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:25:23 -0500

Just some info on two neat All Ford SHOws coming up in Central Illinois.

August 14th, Mustang and all Ford Show at Jackson Ford in Decatur, IL.
8am-4pm.  There is no specific SHO class, so we just go into the generic
Ford 76 to present class.

September 18th, Mustang and All Ford Show at Uftring Automall in East
Peoria, IL.  This show has a specific SHO class (all years, stock or
modified) and this is also the show where SHO Club will present the
$4000 we raised to the Red Cross.  So we usually get several midwest
SHO's out to help us celebrate that and let people know that not even
the manufacturer can keep us from having fun with our SHO's and doing good.

Hope several of you will make this event, even if you bring a Lightning
(Tony, you listening?) or a SHO with the original engine twice removed
(Uncle Lar?)  :)  Paul, and Ryan and Mike and anyone else in SHOcago
area also welcome, Along with St. Louis, Quad Cities and Indy SHO owners
or Ford people.  We can have a get together at the Mallinson ranch the
night before for anyone that wants to come in early, we can even put up
several of you at the ranch.

Don Mallinson