[Shotimes] Steering?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:20:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Joshua Teixeira's website has an excellent write-up in this area.  It
talks about engineering changes in the build of our cars and dimensions of
the parts so you can better understand what might happen.

As George said, this area of the car does a lot in the way of support.
The parts will wear out.  If your going to do a strut job, you might as
well replace the mount and bearing while you're in there for an older car.

For grins you might also want to replace the power steering fluid.  I've
used the Paul Nimz method.  I believe very dirty fuild can make for noisy
steering.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo