[Shotimes] Re:telecom gel: crappy SHO electrical connectors (cruise control cut off switch)

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 11:23:09 -0500

Kurt,

Sorry to disagree with you, but Dielectric grease is non-conductive.
Straight from the Wurth Web site:

"We use W|rth Dielectric Grease on all electrical connections to keep
them from corroding--a common problem with Fiats & Alfas.
Non-conductive, non-flammable; designed to withstand high temps. From
Germany."

Theirs is no different from that used by anyone else, all say it is
non-electric.  Just a little Google search brought up lots of examples..

Don Mallinson