[Shotimes] no horn + airbag light

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! This is great news. Yes, I do have a Helms but
I:

1. Keep leaving it at people's houses.
2. Keep forgetting that I own one.
3. Keep forgetting where I left it.

Actually, it's about 2 feet away from me at the
moment. I guess #2 applies in this case. =)

thanks again!

Ian

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com