[Shotimes] RE: Lightweight 16x7-16x8 wheels?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

The Sovereign SR77 looks kinda cool. 17x7 with wide
spokes. Might be a good rim for a snow tire to clear
1.10x13" wilwoods. :^)

FWIW, that looks their only 5x108 in 17". I wonder how
much it weighs and if its heat treated.

Ian

http://click.topica.com/caadOutb1dhxAb62fTTa/911PaydayAdvance

"http://www.paul-fisher.com"http://www.paul-fisher.com