[Shotimes] Cutting out???

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:43:56 -0500

I agree that the DIS can sometimes act like that, but another thing to
check is the connorctor/bundle of wires that goes into the coil pack.
This can sometimes work loose, or be damaged or not put back in
correctly when worked on.  It can cause an  intermittent failure of the
ignition.    Seen it happen more than a couple times.

Don Mallinson