[Shotimes] Cutting out???

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:41:21 -0700

Hmmm.  That's what I thought should happen.  Basically, that the EEC would
sense the sensor's failure and use a stored value, but that's not what
actually happened.  Try disconnecting it and reconnecting it on a switch
while driving.  It was an intermittent fault until I safety wired the
connector on.  Since then, I've had no issues.

	-- Bob