[Shotimes] For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

I was talking to Pritesh Deb this morning (that's a
name from the past) and his 3.6 atx is on ebay. I've
always loved this car and was extremely jealous when
he got a 3.6L. Pritesh was pretty active on shotimes
when I first joined. I think that a lot of the younger
people who join the list(s) may see a SHO or SHO's
that they really like and aspire to build up their SHO
in a similar fashion. Pritesh's car was one of those
cars to me when I first joined. Over the years, it
looks like it has evolved and gotten better and
better. Looks like he's finally selling it. *sniff
sniff* :-)

If I were to ever own another atx...this would be the
one. If I were to ever convert an atx to an
mtx...hehehe..

ebay: 4567144367

Check it out. Sorry for the cross-post

Ian