[Shotimes] For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:35:05 -0400

I will admit that I haven't kept up with the last few years of the progress
on the car, but IIRC there were a air number of issues getting it up &
running properly. Also, as I understand, Vadim quit building 3.6s for a
reason.....overheating and blown engines comes to mind.

Anyway, this car always seemed nice, and would be a good example of a very
clean SoCal SHO, but as usual, buyer beware.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:21 AM
To: techsho@topica.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Cc: coolsho@charter.net
Subject: [Shotimes] For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

I was talking to Pritesh Deb this morning (that's a
name from the past) and his 3.6 atx is on ebay. I've
always loved this car and was extremely jealous when
he got a 3.6L. Pritesh was pretty active on shotimes
when I first joined. I think that a lot of the younger
people who join the list(s) may see a SHO or SHO's
that they really like and aspire to build up their SHO
in a similar fashion. Pritesh's car was one of those
cars to me when I first joined. Over the years, it
looks like it has evolved and gotten better and
better. Looks like he's finally selling it. *sniff
sniff* :-)

If I were to ever own another atx...this would be the
one. If I were to ever convert an atx to an
mtx...hehehe..

ebay: 4567144367

Check it out. Sorry for the cross-post

Ian