[Shotimes] Re: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:01:11 -0500

Those spikes are at a 2-3 shift point.  And the max 260 hp is the computer
spitting the highest number it saw out.  They should have manually picked the
peak real HP and inserted that in the text.  They should have also started the
run in third above the downshift point.

This graph starts at the 2-3 shift.  Can't even see the TC lockup point.    It
would be around 80-85 mph.

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/showmedia.php?id=76990&original=
1

Paul

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Kegel
  To: TechSHO@topica.com ; shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:34 AM
  Subject: RE: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

  Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
  No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
  Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
  http://click.topica.com/caadOutb1dhxAb7syYCa/911PaydayAdvance

  Interesting car, but no way did it dyno 260 at the wheels.  That is one
  funky looking dyno chart.  Those look like torque converter blips to me.
  Paul Nimz is familiar with ATX dyno graphs, maybe he will comment.

  Dave