[shotimes] Blend Door Motor replacement issue

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:18:53 -0400

Got pictures of your unit and or what you need? I might have what you need
down in the garage.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Devin Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:38 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [shotimes] Blend Door Motor replacement issue

I was trying to replace my blend door through Ford Parts Network but they
just can't seem to find mine. The part numbers for reference I have are:

FODZ-19E616-A

F2DZ-19E616-A

Now the problem is my blend door motor has an integrated wiring harness on
it. The two they sent me (the 0 and the 2) have clip on harnesses on both
sides (where as mine only has a clip on on one side and the other is
soldered onto the blend door circuit board). Does anyone have a way to get
the harness or a spare one? If this isn't going to resolve soon I'll just
stick my untested one back in and hope for the best.

-Devin