[shotimes] Blend Door Motor replacement issue

Devin Fisher dmf@meumonus.com
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:38:11 -0700

I was trying to replace my blend door through Ford Parts Network but they
just can't seem to find mine. The part numbers for reference I have are:

FODZ-19E616-A

F2DZ-19E616-A

Now the problem is my blend door motor has an integrated wiring harness on
it. The two they sent me (the 0 and the 2) have clip on harnesses on both
sides (where as mine only has a clip on on one side and the other is
soldered onto the blend door circuit board). Does anyone have a way to get
the harness or a spare one? If this isn't going to resolve soon I'll just
stick my untested one back in and hope for the best.

-Devin