[Shotimes] Gene Pool - From the Hillman List (Semi-OT)

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:59:58 -0700

There was a gal at work that was complaining about having to buy rotors,
pads, and calipers every time she had the brakes done on her Ford Focus.
The first time she let them go too long and she knew it, the 2nd time, they
were already done by the time they started making noise.  So now she has
them replaced every, wait for it, 13,000 miles!  I did a little research on
different rotor/pad combos for her and said that even if the pad change
didn't make a difference, she should keep in mind that the car stopped 17
feet shorter than any other car in it's class from 60 mph.

	-- Bob