[Shotimes] Re:telecom gel: crappy SHO electrical connectors (cruise control cut off switch)

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:12:11 -0400

Our Corporate answer is that all of our bottles fall within FDA limits
for such things.  But I'll say that we make, relatively speaking, very
few PVC bottles.  Most of our customers want to avoid any possible
future hassles.  Especially the Personal Care crowd.  Alot of
protesters and boycotters there.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA